Goods may be returned if:
- They are in their original unopened containers, in good condition and bear a valid expiry date.
- It is clear the goods were defective and or spoilt on receipt.
- In this case, the Customer must inform Hemptons within 24 hours of receiving the product, of the problem.
- It is evident that they have not been used or subjected to adverse conditions and/or are not "shop" damaged.
- They are packed separately from other goods.
- Return costs are born by the returnee.
- If however, it is apparent that the product was spoilt or damaged in transit, Hemptons will bear the cost of returns.
When contacting Hemptons for a return, please quote :
- Invoice number for the item
- Date of arrival
- Condition of item at time of arrival
- Detailed explanation of the issue
- Whether you prefer a refund or replacement
Customers should return products they purchased via a Retail outlet, to the outlet where they purchased the product.