Avocado Cilantro Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Raw Cashew Nuts – soaked overnight and drained
- 1/2 Cup Shelled Hemp Seeds
- 2 Large Ripe Avocados
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Handful Cilantro Coriander
- 5 Mint Leaves
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Place the cashew nuts and shelled hemp seeds to a high-speed blender.
- Blend until completely chopped up and combined.
- Add the avocados, sea salt, cilantro, mint and lime juice.
- Blend again until smooth.
- Use immediately or place in an airtight container and keep in the fridge. Will last in the fridge for about a week.