Cherry Ripe Protein Balls
- 2 Cups Frozen Cherries
- 3 Cooked Baby Beetroots – roughly chopped
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1-2 Serves Vanilla Raw Octane Pure Protein Powder
- 4 Tablespoons Desiccated Coconut
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated Stevia
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Coconut Water for Consistency
- Blend the cherries, beetroots, sweetener and vanilla in a blender or food processor until smooth
- Add to a bowl with the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Add the coconut water slowly until a dough like consistency forms
- Coconut flour absorbs a lot of liquid and swells.
- Taste test and adjust as required
- Roll into balls.
- Leave as is, or roll in some cacao powder, or melted dark chocolate
- Put in the freezer overnight to harden.
- Store in the fridge or freezer. If frozen, allow to thaw a little before eating.