Arugula Salad with Mango Vinaigrette
This Arugula salad with a Mango Vinaigrette is a perfectly refreshing helping of greens. The sweet freshness of the pear and the mango vinaigrette pair wonderfully with the peppery crispness of Arugula.
Add some Shelled Hemp Seeds as a garnish and you’ve got the perfect plant-based health blast (high in Omegas and Protein). This is one Arugula Salad Recipe you’ll be making over and over again.
- Mango Vinaigrette Ingredients
- Pulp from one fresh mango or ½ cup natural mango juice
- 1/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup Hemp Seed Oil
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon dried Oregano
- Sea Salt and black pepper to taste
- Arugula Salad Ingredients
- 4 Cups Arugula
- 1 Tomato Diced
- 1/2 Can Chickpeas drained
- 1 Cup Sunflower Sprouts
- 1 Pear Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Shelled Hemp Seeds
- 1/2 Red Onion diced
Whisk Vinaigrette ingredients together - set aside
Mix salad ingredients together
Drizzle dressing over salad and toss
Plate Arugula and Sunflower Sprouts and top with additional slices of Pear, Shelled Hemp Seeds and Red Onion.